Thursday 31 March 2016

Anti-Bucket List: March

I know the "time flies" thing is a mega cliche, but just HOW we are at the end of March (a quarter through the year!) is beyond me. And yet here we are, having made it through another month. It almost goes without saying at the point that March has been crazy busy uni-wise (do you see a pattern?) but there have been some sweet moments too.




It's easy to forget all the things we've done in the past weeks and months because we're always straight onto the next one, so it's nice to take a minute to have a round up. I've been keeping a daily journal for at least seven years now (holy hell!) which helps a lot and it's nice to look back on for me, but here for you today are the very best bits in list form. Enjoy!

  • I've continued to take care of my physical body (I write this having shortly returned from yoga class) and I've started adding weights into my regime-aah!
  • I took time to appreciate my wonderful mum on Mother's Day which is something I think we should all do more often. 
  • I went to see Sarah Millican's stand up show with a very dear friend which was a barrel of laughs, as expected. 
  • I submitted a creative writing piece for uni which I'm REALLY proud of.
  • I've had lots of nice gal gossip time. 
  • I finished knitting the cardigan I've been working on for ages.
  • I spent a few days staying with my sister which was just LOVELY.
  • I joined the Papergang which makes me unreasonably excited and fuels my stationery habit. 
  • I celebrated several birthdays and Easter with my family.
  • I read Search Party by George the Poet which I 100% recommend. (I say read but I actually listened to the audio book which is new for me and it definitely enhanced the read by hearing it spoken by the man himself. That guy has a lot of powerful things to say.)
  • On a similar note, I bought a lot of books. Naughty. (I've put myself on a book-buying-ban for the next month or so because I do not have the time to read them all nor the space to store them.)


There, that way nice. I love celebrating all the little things. Next month looks to be hellishly busy but with some bits of exciting thrown in for good measure, so hopefully there'll be more to celebrate then.

No comments:

Post a Comment